How to Read This Blog

The most recent post is listed first. If you are new to this blog, start with the first post which you will find in the left side bar under Blog Archive 5/16 - 5/23, then click on the first post.


Ahhh...the joy of smell

Monday, June 21, 2010

Back from Essential Oil Convention!

Well, I'm back from Salt Lake City where I attended the Young Living Essential Oils company convention.  I'm pretty tired, so I won't get into it all tonight, (even though I have LOTS to share), but I will just tell you now that a good deal of the education at the convention was about a new kind of Frankincense oil that Dr. Gary Young is getting from Oman.  It's comes from the Boswellia Sacra tree and YL is the only company that has this particular variety of Frankincense oil, which is especially healing...physically and spiritually.  I want to share as much as I can about this wonderful and amazing new oil being offered by YL.  They call it "Sacred Frankincense", and I just purchased a 5 ml bottle for $50 at the convention.  There were a few other new oils introduced as well, plus we learned A LOT about all the fantastic oils coming out of the YL farm in Equador, AND about the YL Clinic in Equador, which I have decided to visit in the not-too-distant future!
More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment